Whilst not a full list, here are some of the items that can be carried out by Remote Support on your computer or network.
- locate and remove viruses and install and configure anti-virus software
- stop pop-ups, remove adware/spyware and install/configure anti-spyware software
- install home and small office networks (including wireless networks) - ensuring security!
- fix email and software problems
- install and configure Remote Backup
- fix printer, scanner, and other peripheral problems
- speed up your computer and increase performance; PC tune-ups
- install and configure ExeScan
- perform standard maintenance, Windows updates/patches
- install and configure new software, suggest hardware upgrades
- fix error messages or frozen screens and much more!