Yes. The following reasons below would prevent you from transferring your domain names to ProExe:
For non-uk domains:
- If the domain is less than 60 days old.
- If the domain is less than 14 days away from expiry. You would need to renew this with the current registrar before transferring it to ProExe.
- If the domain has been transferred between other registries within the last 60 days.
- If the domain has been deleted or expired.
For all domains:
- If the existing registrar has put a lock on the domain for non-payment - this needs to be resolved before it can be transferred.
- If the domain is in dispute.
- If the admin contact has an invalid or non-responding email address.
For .biz, .info and .org domains only
- If you do not have the registry auth code