Contact ProExe
Live Chat
How can I change my admin contact details?
Posted by James Robshaw on 04 May 2006 12:39 PM

You can request your current TAG holder to do this for you. You will need to provide proof of ownership of the domain.

ProExe will normal carry out this request on your behalf.

(225 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)